Monday, April 11, 2011

Crucial Decision To Be Made

Recently, I've been offered to study chemical engineering at several institutions. This is where the problem revolve. First of all, if i were to choose to study at USM, i will be far away from my loved ones ( family members ). I couldnt bear leaving them. To make things worst, there's a significant individual that appeared into my life recently, and leaving that person will definitely leave me in despair.

USM is ranked at 1st position in Malaysia and studying there would of course ensure me that there will be a competitive environment equipped with qualified and excellent lecturers. However, ive decided to pursue chemical engineering at UTAR which is ranked at position 22 .

I hope im making the right choice.

1 comment:

  1. no matter what is ur decision at the end, believe it and fight for it :)
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete