Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tonsillitis

Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the tonsils most commonly caused by viral or bacterial infection. Yes, I have that annoying viral infection. It has been 6 days since the early symptom of infection, and my condition worsened day by day. That led me into consulting a doctor and he prescribed  6 medicines.

I called X to relate my condition.

X: How's your throat?

Me: Bad..getting worse..

X: I told you to gargle with salt water a million times but you so stubborn..

Me: They dont sell salt here

X: You must stop your bad habit of biting nails too..

Me: I dont bite my nails anymore..

X: Then how come your nails still short ??

Me: I didnt bite la..just that my nails wont grow anymore..

X: Excuses, how about gargling with listerine?

Me: Expensive la..can i just use toothpaste and gargle?

X: Toothpaste isnt mouthwash!!!!


1 comment: