Friday, December 24, 2010

My Precious Gem

You opened up my eyes, showing me what true love really means. True love is not just based on physical attraction but; what is most important and crucial in a relationship- personality and much tolerence. You dont have to be a super model, nor possess infinite amount of money to grasp my attention. Simple yet meaningful ways such as holding my hands and giving me a warm hug AND be true to yourself is enough to make me jump off my feet. You're like a precious gem, embedded in thick layer of dull rocks and mud. Cut open the rock, and you'll find the most amazing thing you've ever seen, beyond anyone could imagine. Then, ill open my arms wide to you, contented and satisfied that ive found such amazing person. You are unique in every ways. People who threw away or discard this "precious gem" earlier before are blind for not realising your beauty and existence, as they're merely disillusioned by their own pure stupidity. I will always love and treasure you, my "precious gem".

2 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet thing to say. I'm pretty sure Cliff loves Leon a lot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete